Royal, regal, and drop-dead gorgeous Aditi Rao Hydari is a girl who made her Bollywood debut without any film background or godfather to support in the movie Delhi 6. Her acting calibre needs no introduction and her style can make people turn their heads. Today on her 31st birthday, we wish her loads of happiness.
Aditi Rao Hydari comes from two royal families of Hyderabad and she happens to be the first cousin of Kiran Rao who is the wife of Aamir Khan.
We bring you some interesting facts about this Bollywood star with an image of the girl next door.
1. Aditi Rao Hydari is half Hyderabadi and half Konkan by birth
2. Aditi is the great-granddaughter of Akbar Hydari who was the Prime Minister of the Hyderabad state of pre-independent India and grandniece of former Assam Governor Saleh Akbar Hydari.
3. Aditi loves dancing and is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer. Her Tamil debut movie ‘Sringaram’ (2007) in which she played devadasi beautifully portrayed her dancing skills.
4. Very few people know that Aditi is also a singer and it is said that she inherited her singing qualities from her mother. Her mother Vidya Rao is a trained Hindustani classical singer and writer. She debuted her singing career with her movie ‘London, Paris, New York’ with two songs –‘Woh Dekhnay Mein’ and ‘Theree Si Zindagi’.
5. This bold and beautiful actress is a member of PETA and loves animals greatly. She cares for all kind of animals like dogs, cats or birds. You will be amazed to note that she is in love with the wild animals like python and cheetah.
6. Aditi is considered as the pout queen of Bollywood